Positively Dog Training in Gilbert and Phoenix Metroplex, Arizona
Home Dog Training Positively
Changing Dogs’ Lives… Positively!
Serving the Phoenix Metroplex Call 480-892-8862
The most effective way to train your dog is to use modern, science based positive reinforcement. If you reward your dog for the behavior you want, your dog comes to understand what is expected. Reward based training is effective, humane , fast and fun! Another result of this type of training is that your dog trusts you and becomes a thinking, self-confident dog who learns to make good choices. The way you train your dog determines the relationship you have with your dog. By using the Home Dog Training Positively method, you will acquire both the knowledge and the skill to help your dog become a well behaved member of the family.
- All VSPDT trainers have been chosen by and worked personally with Victoria.
- VSPDT's are the most accomplished, professional dog trainers world-wide
- VSPDT's can help with any issue using only positive, science-based methods.
- VSPDT's never use pain or fear when working with dogs.
- VSPDT's teach effective canine communication skills to achieve lasting results.
Articles from Other Experts
- What Should I Do When My Dog REACTS?
- Making the Best of Small Spaces for Dog Agility – Part...
- Agility Activities for Small Training Spaces – Part 2
- Making the Most of What You Have (Training in Small Spaces)...
- What is Arousal in Dogs and Why Should I Care?
LATEST ARTICLE FROM SHARON
Why Have A Leash?
A pet peeve that I have is dogs that are not leashed in an area that is not specified as a non leash area. The leash provides an important element of safety: for your dog, for you and for others. If your dog is not on a leash, he may run out into