Positively Dog Training in Gilbert and Phoenix Metroplex, Arizona
Home Dog Training Positively
Changing Dogs’ Lives… Positively!
Serving the Phoenix Metroplex Call 480-892-8862
The most effective way to train your dog is to use modern, science based positive reinforcement. If you reward your dog for the behavior you want, your dog comes to understand what is expected. Reward based training is effective, humane , fast and fun! Another result of this type of training is that your dog trusts you and becomes a thinking, self-confident dog who learns to make good choices. The way you train your dog determines the relationship you have with your dog. By using the Home Dog Training Positively method, you will acquire both the knowledge and the skill to help your dog become a well behaved member of the family.
- All VSPDT trainers have been chosen by and worked personally with Victoria.
- VSPDT's are the most accomplished, professional dog trainers world-wide
- VSPDT's can help with any issue using only positive, science-based methods.
- VSPDT's never use pain or fear when working with dogs.
- VSPDT's teach effective canine communication skills to achieve lasting results.
Articles from Other Experts
- Humility in Dog Training: The Burnout and the Fire From the...
- Food for Thought: Using Food in Dog Training
- How to Keep Your Dog Calm During Fireworks
- Teaching Emergency Recall: You Don’t Need a Shock...
- The Real Truth About Cats – And Why You Should...
LATEST ARTICLE FROM SHARON
Having A Healthy Dog
There are many components to having a dog that is a healthy dog. Having a healthy dog includes good mental health, being confident and happy. Being a healthy dog includes proper exercise geared to the age and physical capability of the dog. Providing a dog with...